No. The number of document pages or file size are not important. The timestamp produced is an electronic file linked in a unique way to the document it is timestamping, no matter the size. It also guarantees that any further modification to the document is detectable by means of a cryptographic seal.
Articles in this section
- How can I prove the validity of a document that has been timestamped by Universign?
- Will the content of my document remain confidential throughout the entire timestamping process?
- Is there a specific kind of document format that is recommended for electronic timestamping?
- What kinds of documents can I sign with Universign?
- Can Universign guarantee the integrity of the signed documents?
- Are documents to be timestamped limited to a certain number of pages or a maximum file size?
- Will the content of my document remain confidential throughout the entire signature process?