Yes. The best option is to use a PDF file, they are particularly suitable for preserving static office documents; with one of the main objectives of a PDF file being to prevent any modification, it will be very difficult to modify it by accident, unlike other file types.
Articles in this section
- How can I prove the validity of a document that has been timestamped by Universign?
- Will the content of my document remain confidential throughout the entire timestamping process?
- Is there a specific kind of document format that is recommended for electronic timestamping?
- What kinds of documents can I sign with Universign?
- Can Universign guarantee the integrity of the signed documents?
- Are documents to be timestamped limited to a certain number of pages or a maximum file size?
- Will the content of my document remain confidential throughout the entire signature process?