No. The footprint computation carried out on a document during the timestamping process will not modify it at all. It simply produces a mathematical calculation to be used to create the timestamp.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I lose the timestamp linked to a document or, vice versa, the document linked to a timestamp?
- Does timestamping modify my document?
- Does Universign store the timestamps it has created?
- Does Universign store the document I sent to be timestamped?
- What kinds of documents can be timestamped by Universign?