No. Once you have received the timestamp, it is your responsibility to carefully store it. We recommend storing it “alongside” the document that has been timestamped.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I lose the timestamp linked to a document or, vice versa, the document linked to a timestamp?
- Does timestamping modify my document?
- Does Universign store the timestamps it has created?
- Does Universign store the document I sent to be timestamped?
- What kinds of documents can be timestamped by Universign?