Yes. The complimentary signatures and timestamps that are credited after you create your account allow you to test and handle the Universign solution with the same legal value as the paid ones. Therefore, there is no difference between the free complimentary stamps and the ones you purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do complimentary stamps have the same probative value as those that are purchased?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?