At Universign, you can use the very common PDF format, which provides the document with good stability and allows several electronic signatures to be applied to it.
Articles in this section
- How do you check the signature on a document signed by Universign with Adobe Reader?
- How do you approve Universign certificates using Adobe Reader?
- What are the main steps in creating electronic signatures?
- What kinds of documents can be electronically signed?
- I am not able to use Universign and I cannot find any more information in the online help. What should I do?
- Can I send several files to be signed in a zip folder?
- Can I download the Universign signature authority certificate?
- Does an electronic signature modify the document?