At Universign, you can use the very common PDF format, which provides the document with good stability and allows several electronic signatures to be applied to it.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to correct the name of a signatory without having to cancel the current transaction ?
- How to cancel a signature in progress?
- Is it possible to sign on multiple pages of the same document ?
- I want to reset my password but my mailbox is no longer accessible
- I reached the maximum number of SMS codes generated for my signature
- How do you check the signature on a document signed by Universign with Adobe Reader?
- How do you approve Universign certificates using Adobe Reader?
- What are the main steps in creating electronic signatures?
- What kinds of documents can be electronically signed?
- I am not able to use Universign and I cannot find any more information in the online help. What should I do?