In this case, it will be as though the stamp or document had never existed. For this reason, it is important to be very careful when storing the document and the linked stamp.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I lose the timestamp linked to a document or, vice versa, the document linked to a timestamp?
- Does timestamping modify my document?
- Does Universign store the timestamps it has created?
- Does Universign store the document I sent to be timestamped?
- What kinds of documents can be timestamped by Universign?