You can timestamp all kinds of documents with no exceptions, no matter the content (text, photos, video, audio, CAO, etc.) and no matter the file extension (.pdf, .doc, .jpg, .xls, .wma, .zip, etc.).
Articles in this section
- What happens if I lose the timestamp linked to a document or, vice versa, the document linked to a timestamp?
- Does timestamping modify my document?
- Does Universign store the timestamps it has created?
- Does Universign store the document I sent to be timestamped?
- What kinds of documents can be timestamped by Universign?