Yes. The Universign signature service includes a cryptographic preservation procedure that guarantees the integrity of the signed document and the reliability of the signature elements for at least 5 years, no matter what storage system you use. Beyond this time period, if your signed documents are stored on the Universign platform, they will be subject to recurrent processing, ensuring their integrative preservation. Otherwise, to ensure the technological reliability of the documents signed in the long term, you should implement adequate internal or external procedures.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder? Can I also, for example, put several logos in one single document?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do the free welcome stamps have the same legal value as those you have to pay for?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?