The convention for proof is a contract made between companies or between companies and individuals with the objective of defining the means of proof acceptable between the parties, the burden of proof and the payment terms for the settlement of disputes concerning proof. It guarantees the probative value of the documents produced by an electronic signature solution and allows the reversal of the burden of proof to be organised. By using Universign with your regular clients or partners, you can conventionally agree with them to acknowledge the probative value of contracts completed via Universign.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder? Can I also, for example, put several logos in one single document?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do the free welcome stamps have the same legal value as those you have to pay for?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?