For regulatory reasons relating to our qualified RGS timestamping policy, the automatic verification for a timestamp by any third party is limited over time. Universign guarantees that the validity of a timestamp linked to a document is automatic and can be done by any third party for a duration of 5 years following its issuance. For more information, click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder? Can I also, for example, put several logos in one single document?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do the free welcome stamps have the same legal value as those you have to pay for?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?