For regulatory reasons relating to our qualified RGS timestamping policy, the automatic verification for a timestamp by any third party is limited over time. Universign guarantees that the validity of a timestamp linked to a document is automatic and can be done by any third party for a duration of 5 years following its issuance. For more information, click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do complimentary stamps have the same probative value as those that are purchased?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?