For one signed document, even if it contains several pages, a single signature is sufficient and applies to the entire document. The page where the signature will be affixed is defined when creating the signing transaction.
Articles in this section
- Time limit before signature expires and how to send reminders to signatories
- Is it possible to correct the name of a signatory without having to cancel the current transaction ?
- Is it possible to sign on multiple pages of the same document ?
- I want to reset my password but my mailbox is no longer accessible
- How to cancel a signature in progress?
- I reached the maximum number of SMS codes generated for my signature
- Video tutorial: How to create a simple signature in Universign
- What to do if the authentication code SMS is not received
- How do you check the signature on a document signed by Universign with Adobe Reader?
- How do you approve Universign certificates using Adobe Reader?