Using the Service
- How can I prove the validity of a document that has been timestamped by Universign?
- Will the content of my document remain confidential throughout the entire timestamping process?
- Is there a specific kind of document format that is recommended for electronic timestamping?
- What kinds of documents can I sign with Universign?
- Can Universign guarantee the integrity of the signed documents?
- Are documents to be timestamped limited to a certain number of pages or a maximum file size?
- Time limit before signature expires and how to send reminders to signatories
- Is it possible to correct the name of a signatory without having to cancel the current transaction ?
- Is it possible to sign on multiple pages of the same document ?
- I want to reset my password but my mailbox is no longer accessible
- How to cancel a signature in progress?
- I reached the maximum number of SMS codes generated for my signature
- What happens if I lose the timestamp linked to a document or, vice versa, the document linked to a timestamp?
- Does timestamping modify my document?
- Does Universign store the timestamps it has created?
- Does Universign store the document I sent to be timestamped?
- What kinds of documents can be timestamped by Universign?