The electronic timestamping of a document consisting of several elements is possible, but such an operation will provide legal protection to the collection as a whole rather than each single element individually. For example, with several logos in one single document, you would need to ensure that none of them change individually. Generally, it is better to timestamp each document, file or creation separately, unless you specifically wish to treat them as an inseparable whole.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do complimentary stamps have the same probative value as those that are purchased?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?