Universign guarantees that you will be able to automatically verify the validity of a signature or timestamp token for at least five years after its apposition or issuance. In conformance with our obligations as a trust service provider, Universign has implemented procedures and resources to respect this commitment no matter what causes the company to cease its activities.
Articles in this section
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do complimentary stamps have the same probative value as those that are purchased?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?