- What should you do when faced with disputes relating to the electronic signature of a document?
- Does a digitized handwritten signature has the same legal value as an electronic signature?
- Does an electronic signature have legal value?
- Can all documents and agreements be signed via a simple signature?
- Do I need to get signatories to sign an agreement pertaining to the admissibility of evidence when I use Universign?
Identity of the signer
Integrity of the documents
- Can I send several files to be timestamped in a zip folder?
- How much time is the timestamping protection valid for?
- What happens to my timestamped documents if Universign ceases its activities?
- Do complimentary stamps have the same probative value as those that are purchased?
- How can I be sure of the probative value of documents signed with the simple Universign signature?
- Does Universign guarantee the integrative preservation of my signed documents?